1) FHA renders three the magic number to buy a home after foreclosure – Did your house go into foreclosure in the last few years, FHA says you need to wait three years before you can qualify for an FHA loan to buy a new house.
2) Are FHA loan limits going higher? – Increase FHA limits even higher with still just 3.5% down? Do we not ever learn?
3) Where online real estate has gone wrong – Dalton makes some great points about user comments on real estate listings and how that may not be the best thing for a listing.
4) Mortgage delinquencies & foreclosure rates shatter records – Delinquencies are up, foreclosures are up, mortgages becoming harder to get, while the market may be stabilizing, don’t expect a quick recovery.
5) ‘Maybe’ kills our careers one letter at a time – Want to be successful in real estate, Scott Cowan things the trick for him has been getting to the ‘yes.’
6) How political is your real estate business – I am starting to really enjoy Greg’s weekly vlog on politics and real estate. Politics effects our day to day life and business more than most like to admit.
7) "In the Nest” episode 2 – Special Guest Tom Ferry, founder and CEO of Tom Ferry – yourcoach– It is a little long, but a bunch of great information from Coach Tom Ferry.
8) On Google’s latest real estate foray: Implications & speculations – Google’s next step in world dominance. But here we go again… Is Google a scraper for real estate?
9) Overhauling the current HVCC system across the board – Could change be coming to the HVCC, we can only hope.
10) Google makes yet another big move into real estate territory – This could be really bad news for a site like Zillow, and could it even be a threat to RPR?